Monday, November 29, 2010

What's in the box?!


I made a little more progress tonight, only got about an hour and a half in.  I finished highlighting up the skin tones on Pandora, Candy, Kade, and the Doppleganger.  I also got the base layer and first highlight (Codex Grey and Fortress Grey) on all the areas that will be white.  The Dreamer was also recently based and primed so I figured I'd work on his night shirt while I was at it. 


I think an all-white teddy might be too much with Kade's white diaper, so I think I'll make his teddy's arms purple to break it up a little.  Doppleganger has the opposite issue I think, I wouldn't mind getting some white in that blanket, maybe a stripe along one edge or something.  I'm not sure yet what colour to use for Pandora's boots, black would be nice, or tan/leather.  I'm even tossing around the idea of white boots, too much maybe?  I like the way Candy is coming along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment