Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nightmare Teddy

Nightmare Teddy is now done.  I ended up dipping the fat kid as well, and he turned out ok.  But Teddy I think is pretty awesome for the incredibly short amount of time spent on him.  I spent perhaps another half hour touching up highlights and cleaning it up post-dip, so a little over an hour of paint-time start to finish.























As for the Halloween tournament this weekend, I'm bringing Pandora.  Nightmare Teddy needs to get some games in!  For the 50ss pool I'm pretty much just taking a selection of what I have painted (except the two stitched togethers, they'll be ready by Sunday).  The 50ss is:

Teddy
Doppleganger
Candy
Kade
Stitched Together
Stitched Together
Insidious Madness
Sorrow
Primordial Magic

I'll try to get lots of pictures at the tournament and do a little recap sometime next week.

3 comments:

  1. The dipped models came out nicely.

    Good luck with the tourney. Most of all just have fun with em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what? Pandora with only one sorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know. I've got soo many expensive models I really couldn't fit more in. I figured a 2nd Stitched would be better than a 2nd Sorrow. I've got the Doppleganger too, so she can always mimic Pandora's 12" hurt bubble. ;)

    ReplyDelete